Orangetheory Fitness offers 60-minute workout sessions split into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training with heart rate monitors to track intensity and maximize metabolic burn. Increase energy, get visible results and burn more calories, even after leaving the studio. That's the Orange Effect!
Really want to change your body and your fitness level? Join the best fitness movement in the nation!
For first time clients, please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled class.
*Free classes for first time visitors and local residents only. Certain restrictions apply. See studio for details.
Being an Orangetheory coach has allowed me to build better relationships with our amazing members and helping them attain their results! I love being a part of a team that really truly cares about our members.
I look forward to meeting all the members that I haven't had the chance to meet yet and can't wait to see the OTF family that we build in the coming years.
My fitness journey began when I had hired a personal trainer of my own. WOW was I sore for an entire week after my first session. But it was a great feeling! I wanted to be strong, healthy and a motivation for my son. I loved it so much I enrolled into the Personal Fitness Trainer full-time program at Mount Royal University in 2007. After an intense and hard-working year (it was so intense that only 18 out of 44 students finished the program), I graduated in 2008 and here I am! I have been a personal trainer since and have never looked back.
I absolutely LOVE what I do. I love watching people transform, not just physically but mentally. OTF is exactly the style of High-Intensity-Interval-Training I have always believed in from the start, which is why this is where my heart belongs.
I am one of the few born and raised Calgarians still around and I will never leave. This is my city and I love it. Here are a few more things about me that you may not know:
- I am half Italian, half Scottish... When I was born, the doctor told my mom I was "born with a tan" because of my darker olive skin tone - I do not tan in tanning beds and I wear sunscreen 24/7/365
- The ONLY city I have ever been to in the USA is Las Vegas..... 5 Times.
- I am the middle child of 3 girls.
- I am the mother to 2 amazing boys who are almost 10 years apart! Tyson will be 16 years old this summer (yes that's not a typo!!) and Cruz will be 7 in November :)
- I am a HUGE Calgary Flames fan. On game night, I am either watching intensely on TV in my Flames onesie or at the game in my Flames customized #1 MOM jersey that my son had made for me :)
- I grew up as a gymnast and to this day can still do the splits. After my gymnast days I found a love for martial arts and attended 2-3x a week for 3 years with my dad. I was only 2 belts away from my Black Belt when I retired.
- If you have taken my classes you may have heard me sing along to the songs once in a while.... Well I love to sing, and I love music, so much so, I auditioned for Canadian Idol in 2006 and made Top 50 in Alberta.
Backed by the science of post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), our heart-rate monitored training is designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Our clients burn an estimated 500 to 1000 calories per workout. We are 5 zone heart-rate interval training.
Working out in a group provides accountability and structure to help achieve fitness goals. You are more likely to get a great workout and better results from the well-rounded movements and pace direction you get in a group setting. The session motivates each other to pick up the pace and reach beyond plateaus. People who workout in groups stick to their goals more consistently than those that workout alone.